Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Best Occupations for Men of Power

      You know, I was thinking-something I'm incredibly good at, because I'm a real man. And I got to wondering if I could possibly be more influential-you know, spread my word and knowledge to make the world a better place.There are some manly occupations, but the mission for us men should be to improve the world if possible, and do it by helping women and children see our greatness. If we have to actually remind them over and over, then that's our duty. Showing up on time, doing what we say we will, being respectful-all that is well and good, but real men do and tell. Seeking acceptance is a woman thing, and they are happiest when a telling and doing man accepts them. This is one of the problems I had with my first ex: she failed to seek my acceptance and it ultimately led to her unhappiness. The girl she caught me with understood this.
      Those quiet, traditional man jobs are very self-fulfilling, but they do little to spread the blessing of men and their clear, logical rightness. What should men do to make the world a better place? How can their women support them?

7 comments:

  1. I was thinking stripper, because that gives them a chance to check us out, but I don't know how that pays. My ex already bleeds me dry, and something like that might get me more drinking money and money to pay the babysitter to watch them on my days-but the whole greasy guy stripping thing just won't do it I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know if it's your weekend and there's something better you have to do than spend time with your kids-all you have to do is blow them off and not get them. Kinda sucks for the kids to get "tooled" by their father, but you get the bonus of controlling your ex (isn't that what child support is supposed to buy you?) Nice to utilize power of the king, even when you no longer live with the subjects.

      Delete
  2. Stripper is kinda gay, "Tad".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priest is good, but it makes it kind of hard to be worshiped and to score with the women when your supposed to be doing "God's work" or whatever. Most people don't agree with the way his plan was supposed to be originally-thanks for screwing all that up for us, Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever it is you have to be the boss, or be left alone so you can feel like the boss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of you jerk-weeds are givin me a Sandusky vibe. You are supposed to be men?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Police officer! I'm telling you now, girls dig the uniform! Esp the college girls who are a breathalizer away from a DUI and a phone call home from the college.

    ReplyDelete